Speaking of Leipzig ...

There I was minding my own business, looking for something else and wallop! New unique real estate, right between the eyes! How about .... a castle!!!!! There's many of them for sale in the former East Germany, near Leipzig (the real Leipzig, not the SK imitation). And apparently you can get grants to renovate them too. Those EU dollars (er, euros) at work for you! Take a look for yourself at: http://www.poshjourneys.com/castles_as_an_investment.htm And you can buy part of a castle too - a wonderful thing called fractional ownership. So much fun! If I just had the time, the money and the guts ....

Comments

Sarah Elaine said…
That website seemed to have lots of castles for sale!

"Fractional ownership" though... Hhhmmm... sounds a bit like a timeshare to me. Perhaps we could have a Blogger's Castle?
Sarah Elaine said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zouzou said…
I like, I like! I'm just waiting for the magical guts-fairy to strike. And of course, the magical money-fairy, since I seem to have used up all my own.

Popular Posts