Can it Really be March?

Not quite sure where the time went, other than that February is a notoriously bad-ass month for me. Don't want to do anything more than hibernate, snuggle with the cat and watch copious amounts of trashy TV.

I am also incredibly busy with work, which is just ducky. Juggling about 5 projects and trying to shed a few more. This seems to be the time of the year when things kick into overdrive for me. Speaking of overdrive, almost bought a new-ish car too. Didn't in the end, and was most pleased with the dealership, as they didn't give me any grief when I backed out and they gave me my deposit back. I brought them donuts, so perhaps that helped a bit. But I highly recommend dealing with Kia City in Calgary. Good people. Always nice to give a bouquet instead of a brick when dealing with car dealerships.

Other than that, am watching some stories with interest. Syphillis is on the rise in Alberta. Dramatically. Not sure what that means other than people are having unprotected sex. Nasty disease, syphillis, and I always think of the 18th and 19th centuries when I hear of it. Not sure why. Seems to go with the clothing. Syphillis = men in tights and long hair in my world.

Will hopefully think of more stories anon. But now, to bed.

Comments

Sarah Elaine said…
I just heard about the syphillis thing the other day. Next thing you know, it'll be fashionable to have scurvy, too.... Sheesh!
Sarah Elaine said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Also, a little disseminated intravascular coagulation, or the black plague, never hurt anyone either.

So glad to see a new posting as it's been a while.

I hope April treats you a little better hon! Talk to you soon!

P.s. I am so curious as to the comment you deleted!
Turtle Guy said…
Good customer service is hard to come by - especially these days.

I found a couple coffees, strategically delivered, has greatly increased my standing as a new customer at ATB. Highly recommend ATB!

Popular Posts