What the *#*_&;_)*@?

OK. I disappeared for while. Long enough (probably) for many to give up on my very existence.

But fear not. Bast is BACK, baby! I am even leaving clever posts on a Canadian Senator's website: www.albertasenator.ca My own personal and quirky way of trying to be politically relevant in a crazy world.

In my own defence (and as I might be the only one writing - and reading this - it really is my own defence) I have been very busy. And I will be travelling in May, so busy again. I keep thinking that once this month ends, it will be better. So far this year, not so much. Life is just plain busy. So busy, in fact, I have yet to watch some wonderful DVDs I have been given or bought.

I have also had car troubles. Like I bought a new one. That's trouble enough. But then it was immediately involved in a hit and run as it was innocently parked on a residential street. Bastards. So one $500 deductible and pulling in a major favour later (body shops in Calgary are backed up for about two months), I now have a new car again. Like they couldn't have hit the 20-year old Mazda ....

So there you have it. Recent events. More anon. Watch this space.

Comments

Turtle Guy said…
"My own personal and quirky way of trying to be politically relevant in a crazy world."

I try not to get too tied up in politics, but I have a couple clients whose work keeps me abreast of what's seemingly going on.

As for the car, I'm sorry, and that sucks. Do you get more "respect" on the road when you drive the new car VS the old one? I do. Funny, a while back I drove my old beater somewhere, and the number of times I was cut off or treated like crap on the road was signficantly higher than when I drove the same route in the new, rust-free model. Same driver, same habbits, different shell. Hmm..

Popular Posts