Why I Am the Way I Am

I've been meaning to post - I really have - but, well, you know....

I came across this the other day, and it pretty much explains why:

The Procrastinator's Code of Conduct

  • I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
  • I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
  • I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
  • I shall meet all of my deadlines, directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
  • I truly believe all deadlines are unreasonable, regardless of the amount of time given.
  • I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
  • If at first you don't succeed, there is always next year.
  • I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
  • I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
Truly words to live by. Oh, wait a minute - I already do....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah, yes indeed. Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow!

Popular Posts