Brave New World

I am a Luddite. I took the quiz in Maclean's, and it's official. My cell phone is from a different geological era, I do not own a DVD player, and I'm pretty sure an iPod is a new hybrid of peas. So why am I blogging? Look to the name - Bast - Egyptian goddess of play, amongst other things. It sounds like fun, and I'm all over that. We could all do with a little more fun in our lives. So this is my foray into the brave new world of blogging. I really have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, but from what I hear, that's OK.

As for what I'll be posting - whatever takes my fancy, ticks me off, or makes me giggle. So keep watching. You just never know what might make it to the blog.

Comments

Sarah Elaine said…
Is the quiz on line? I think having a blog definitely makes you more techno-hip than you were last week... ;-)
Anonymous said…
I do believe you can contain contradiction. A luddite exhibiting signs of technophilia. Surely one of the signs of the coming apocalypse. Yay!

Popular Posts