A Blogging Hiatus

Ah yes, I have been away from the blogosphere a bit lately. I was, after all, in Winnipeg last week (and it was 30 degrees - go figure!) Not that that means I can't blog from Winnipeg, rather, I was too tired to blog in Winnipeg. Whatever.

The main reason for my hiatus has been the long awaited arrival of my treasured new piece of furniture! Yes, my new SECTIONAL SOFA finally arrived! Hurrah! Huzzah! And other appropriate cheers of joy and elation. So, quite frankly, I have been far too busy sitting on my new sofa to sit at the computer and blog. I have been sitting at all angles and in all places on my sofa. I have been having inaugural and subsequent naps on said sofa. I believe I am in love with this sofa ...

This is a Good Thing, in Martha-speak. I am a Happy Camper, in Bast-speak. More anon. And now, to bed, to dream of all things sofa ...

Comments

Sarah Elaine said…
Yaay! Hearty congratulations on your fabulous "big girl" couch!! And such a momentous thing in life does require you to bask in it (or on it, as it were).

Of course, as someone who regularly blogs anywhere in the house that she damned well pleases, I will say that it's high time you got yourself a laptop, my dear!

Then you could enjoy your sofa and blog at the same time! Now isn't THAT a delicious thought??
Bast said…
Um, er, I have a laptop ... two actually.
zouzou said…
Hmm. Methinks there has been an attempt to evade blog-absence raspberries by Blaming the Couch.

No worries, I'm off in limbo these days too. AND I'm going on VACATION tomorrow. yummy.
Sarah Elaine said…
I just thought I'd point out that this second hiatus is actually longer than that first hiatus... that resulted it the post in blogging haituses (or is that haiti? Ha!)

Sleepless in blogland...
Anonymous said…
You don't have to blog if you don't want to honey.

Wait, did that come across as a little condescending?

Cuz I was only trying to convey that you're a 'big girl' now. As the diaper commercial asserts. Wait, this isn't helping.

Abort! Abort!

Popular Posts