Bast's Best ....Products! Volume 1

I really do love to shop. No, I mean really love it. If I could do it for a living, that would be fine by me. And once in awhile when I am on my little shopping escapades, I come across some pretty neat things. I don't always buy them, but nevertheless, they're fun.

So I thought I would start a little mini-blog (what is a blog within a blog called?) on fun items I have come across. And I thought I'd start with a real find in the grocery store the other day. Yes, the grocery store. The product is chocolate-flavoured cream cheese, by Lactantia. You heard me right - chocolate flavoured cream cheese!!!!! They say it's good to make chocolate cheesecake with, but I can attest that it's equally good if you simply slather it over a cracker (preferably an oatcake) and devour. And it's low in those nasty carbs that I keep trying to avoid.

Yum, yum - it's all good. Go to the dairy aisle yourself and try it out. Now, where are my strawberries....?

Comments

zouzou said…
Yummm. sounds fabulous. I am currently on a binge of bite-size lemon tarts. They are very elusive, preferring to nest under other sweets or high in the shelving of the single-people's baked goods area. If you're lucky you can spot them peering out from behind the two-bite brownies. Once spotted, they are easy to capture and will thrive in a cool, dark fridge for up to a week.
Sarah Elaine said…
I've seen Z's lemon tarts on her counter. They did look too good to resist... but I resisted anyway. :-)

As for chocolate cream cheese - wow. I must try that...

I can forsee that I'll be hanging out at the gym a lot more in the coming weeks. Oy vey!
Anonymous said…
I just saw this article and thought how nicely it fits in with your blog. The headline reads: Now your supper can sing for you
British supermarket launches musical sandwich.
url: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348999
Maybe not as tasty as chocolate cream cheese, but fun and unique to be sure!

Cheers,
JB
Amber said…
perfectly hilarious :)

Popular Posts