Rumblings...

Call me crazy, but has anyone noticed a pattern to these recent earthquakes in the Pacific? Hmmm, let me see if I can recreate the chronology here:

Oct. 9/06 - North Korea tests nuclear weapon
Admittedly, we're a little scant on evidence about whether or not it was successful, but there is evidence that an underground explosion of significant magnitude occurred. TNT or nuclear, it happened.

Oct. 13/06 - Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter scale hits Japan near Tokyo.

Oct. 15/06 - Earthquake of 6.6 on the Richter scale hits Hawaiian Islands.

I know very little about plate tectonics, but I do know that Japan is on the Ring of Fire and that Hawaii is considered a "hot spot." Seems to me someone should at least be asking the question of whether or not there is a connection. CBC? CNN? Reuters? Anyone???

And if I lived in LA, I might consider a brief out-of-state trip in the near future.

Comments

zouzou said…
eep. I have never been attracted to california for that very reason. nothing like waking up to find one has fallen into the ocean or is buried under several tons of rubble.
wthenrest said…
Yes, somehow, the scientist can come up with all this technology but they can't figure out if you make a big boom there are repercussions. You have to wonder how brilliant that makes them. I am with you. It is just like feeding a herbivore, meat, and wondering why they get disease? mmmm The mysteries of the world.
Sarah Elaine said…
It's all a big conspiracy as far as I am concerned. Tape up your windows, I tell you! Tape them up today!

Popular Posts