My Peculiar Aristocratic Title

What a fun website! Punch in your name and you get your own title.

Pray, come hither and give due modest encouragement to ....

"Viscountess Bast the Sophisticated of Eschaton End"

Not content at one, I entered another and got:

"Empress Bast the Gnomic of Kesslington under Ox"

And again:

Lady Madame Bast the Sophisticated of Great Leering" (quite like that last bit ...)

Very fru, fru, shi, shi, non? Which one is the true Bast, do you think?

Oh yea, the URL ....www.masquerademaskarts.com/memes/peculiartitle.php

Pray, come hither again and post your own title so that I may snicker and guffaw at you too!

Comments

Turtle Guy said…
It took about two seconds for me to break out in fits of uncontrollable laughter:

The Right Reverend Turtle the Perplexed of Molton St Anywhere

S. will have something to say about "perplexed" and "St Anywhere"... something about my randomness, I'm sure!

Anon.
Turtle Guy said…
His Excellency Turtle the Contrite of Bismorton Shropcake

...isn't much better, but I do like the first part about "His Excellency Turtle"...
Turtle Guy said…
Viscount Turtle the Abrupt of Snotting on Wold

...this is going downhill, fast.

Popular Posts