A Good Sweat

Just had to report on my recent infrared sauna experience. Had a lovely 1/2 hour in my own personal sauna and then showered off and headed home. Felt great.

Note to self: book these sauna sessions on a Friday afternoon from now on. I booked this one on Thursday around 11:15. I came home, ate a bite of lunch, and promptly fell asleep. Woke up, made a vague attempt to do some work, and napped again. Went to bed, and slept more soundly and deeply than I have in a very long time. Seems one of the side effects of this type of sauna is extreme fatigue.

A girl could get addicted to this type of heat ....

Comments

Sarah Elaine said…
"A girl could get addicted to this type of heat."

Yeah, baby!!
Sarah Elaine said…
OK, you... time for a new post! To help you, I have tagged you. See my blog for details. :-)

Popular Posts