Another Truth Found

In the midst of lies from the MSM and just about every government in the world saying that the recession is over, I offer up a little piece from the UK's Mail.

As a sidenote, I was viewing some new duplexes in Cochrane this past weekend - a little over 1400 sq ft developed (but seemed much less - they must have counting the garage...) for the low, low price of $500,000+. When I actually had the nerve to talk to the gentleman about ARM resets in the US (which, granted, he did bring up) and the fact that we in Alberta are not "special" and have not decoupled from the US economy, he immediately thought I worked in the financial services industry. No, I am just a citizen who takes an interest - in articles such as this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1212013/Revealed-The-ghost-fleet-recession.html

Comments

Real Exams said…
Very informative post, thanks for sharing it with us.

Popular Posts